Since every deployment is different, we access customer needs to gain as much information as possible about the deployment.
This would include:
• Initial walkthrough of the physical environment
• Conducting passive survey to determine the existing RF environment
• Determining customer implementation requirements using our Site Survey Questionnaire
• Conduct a post site survey to verify WLAN site readiness after deployment
• Provide Post Site Survey Reports which includes results of heatmaps and coverage levels from passive and active surveys
Our Networking Team
Our experienced team holds credentials from but not limited to Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) and Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP).
We can provide consultancy for designing a Wi-Fi topology for a net new installation, extend coverage of the existing wireless network or troubleshoot an existing infrastructure. We can design Guest WiFi for your customers, we can assist in recommending new hardware and software which would include selecting access points, bridges, antennas, wireless controllers and PoE based switches.
We can assist in designing the logical topology which would include determining IP address and subnet scheme for the new deployment, VLANs, mobility groups and wireless authentication type to be used.